Super Healthy Veggie Turkey Burgers Recipe
This burger is packed full of nutritional goodness. Great way to hide veggies from your unsuspecting family.
- 2 lb Ground Turkey
- 1 cup shredded zucchini
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 12 tsp dried sage
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 2 Tbsp powdered mushrooms optional
- 1 tsp powdered kale or spinach optional
- 1 tsp powdered moringa optional
- 2 tsp powdered tomato optional
- 2 tbsp powdered sweet potato substitute bread crumbs for non gluten free
- 2 ea eggs
- 2 tbsp olive oil
Add all ingredients in a large bowl, except olive oil. Combine well.
Divide mixture into 8 burger patties.
Heat oil in a large skillet on medium-low.
Add burgers to the skillet. Cook each one for 5-8 minutes per side until cooked through.
Extra burgers can be frozen for later use.